Payment & Shipping Terms:
|Machine Size:||8.6*1.2*1.5m||Machine Color:||Blue And Orange|
|Material:||Galvanized Coil||Usage:||Steel Roofing|
|Control System:||PLC Control||Cutting System:||Hydraulic Cutting System|
|Condition:||Brand New||Voltage:||380V , 440V , 220V Or Customized|
|Cutting Blade:||Cr12MoV||Transmission Mode:||By Chain|
chain transmission ibr roll forming machine,
hydraulic cutting ibr roll forming machine,
three in one ibr making machine
Three In One Steel Profile Sheet Metal IBR Corrugated Brick Tile Cold Roll Forming Machine
1. Three layer roll forming machine for steel tile making introduction
We can follow your requests to make the machine, the profile drawings we displayed here are the model type.
Other profile sizes are also available for us.
Here we see the three layer machine, this machine can produce the glazed tile sheet and trapezoidal profile sheet.
We adopt the hydraulic pillar design concept for the cutting system and step press system.
The advatange of the concept is that the pillar type frame can balance the hydraulic power and make the cutting incison more neat.
2. Three layer roll forming machine for steel tile making parameters
|Technical Datas clicklock standing seam roof machine|
|3||Thickness of Coil||0.5-0.8mm|
|4||Application||standing seam roof panel|
|6||Total Weight||8 Tons|
|8||Decoiler||Manual or Hydraulic Decoiler|
|13||Forming Station||16 stations and 18 stations|
|14||Bracket||Welded with 36 # I-steel|
|15||Material of Shaft||
High Grade forged 45# Steel with 1st Rough Finished and
then 2th Refined Finished
|16||Diameter of the shafts||75mm
|17||Material of Roller||
Cr12 Quenched HRC58-62 °
|18||Processing Technology||Rough Processing ---Refined Processing--Hard Chromium Plating.|
|19||Material of Rack||
Complete Welded Structure of A3 Steel
Plate 25 mm Thickness
|21||Material of cutting blade||Cr12 with Quenched Treatment 60-62 °|
|22||Cutting system||Hydraulic Stop or Tracking Cutting|
|23||Voltage||380V/50HZ/3 Phase or as Customer Require|
|1||Manual uncoiler||1 set|
|2||Feeding and leveling device||1 set|
|3||Roll forming system||1 set|
|4||Hydraulic punching and cutting||1 set|
|5||Product support frame||1 set|
|6||PLC Control System||1 set|
3. roll forming machine company profiles
4. Our service
4.1.Payment Term: 40% paid by T/T as down payment, the rest 60% after inspection by buyer in seller’s factory while before delivery. After finished production, we will inspect the machine and inform the buyer, the buyer send person to inspect goods, then payoff the whole payment before shipping.
4.2.Delivery Time: We guarantees the equipment will be ready for shipment within 30 working days after receipt of deposit .
4.3.After sale Service: We could send technician to your country to install machine if you need. The buyer need to pay for extra cost, including: visa, round trip tickets, accommodation, salary of USD 100~120 per day.
4.4.Warranty: 12 months
During the warranty, the replaceable parts are free, but the buyers need to pay for the shipping . We will also provide you instruction manual to show you how to operate the machines.
5. FAQ (about our roll forming machine)
1)Q: What is the Warranty Machine ?
A: For our roll forming machine , we have 1 year warranty. If any quality problems in this period , we will not take on the shipping cost and replacement,we will provide some effective consultation to help solve problems.
2) Q: How do your machines compare with other big companies in this market?
A:Technology, quality and price are our trump card which let us serviced in the intense business competition. Use the newest technology to provide good quality machine with low price to our customer.
3)Q: How does your factory do regarding quality control?
A: Quality is first. We always attach great importance to quality control from the beginning to the end of the production. Every product will be fully assembled and carefully tested before it's packed for shipment.
4) Q: Do you sell only standard machines?
A: No, most of our machines are built according to customers specifications, using top brand name components.
5) Q: Will you deliver the right goods as ordered? How can I trust you?
A: Yes, we will. The core of our company culture is honesty and credit. We are ALIBABA’s gold supplier and we also support the “trade assurance”, our assurance amount is 24,000 USD now. If you check with ALIBABA, you will see that we have never got any complaint from our customers.
6.Roll forming machine pictures:
Contact Person: Mr. jack
Tel: +86 18932785588