Payment & Shipping Terms:
|Wall Panel Effective Width:||Wall Panel: 950mm 1150mm 1200mm||Roof Panel Effective Width:||Roof Panel: 950mm 980mm|
|Length:||According To Customer's Request||Materials:||Polystyrene Foam Board(EPS), Color Steel Sheet|
|Color:||Blue And Orange||Electronic Control System:||PLC Touch Screen|
sandwich panel making machine,
sandwich panel machine line
roof and wall sandwich panel forming machine making equipment
1. Company information
BOTOU SHITONG COLD ROLL FORMING MACHINERY MANUFACTURING CO.,LTD. was established in 2001.Our company is a comprehensive enterprise intergrating production,sales and service.We are mainly devoted to the development and manufacturing of metal plate cold bending roll forming equipment.
Decoiler-------Feeding-------Roll forming-------Cutting------Finished product
2. Technical parameters:
Wall panel: 950mm 1150mm 1200mm
Roof panel: 950mm 980mm
or according to customer's request
|Length||According to customer's request|
|Materials||Polystyrene foam board(EPS), Color steel sheet|
|Structure||Upper or lower layer: Color steel sheet|
|Middle: polystyrene foam board|
|Thickness||Color steel sheet: 0.3-0.6mm
Polystyrene foam board: 50mm 75mm 100mm 150mm 200mm
|The polystyrene density||8-20kg/m3|
|Conventional color||RAL standard|
|Character||Light in weight, heat insulation, water resistant, green and environmental|
|Use||various roofs and walls referring to the large size factory buildings, storages, exhibition halls, gymnasiums etc.|
3. Machine picture
A. If buyers visit our factory and check the machine, we will teach you how to install and use the machine, and also trainyour workers/technician face to face.
B. Without visiting, we will send you user manual and video to teach you to install and operate.
C. If buyer needs our technician to go to your local factory, please arrange board and lodging and other necessary things.
Our other popular machines for your choose, such as metal profile machines, c z purlin machine, Omega Profile Roll Forming Machine,roller shutter machine, downpipe machine, gutter machine, door frame machine, ridge cap machine, roofing machine, slitting line, sandwich panel production line...
6. Terms of Payment: 30% of the total contract value paid by T/T as down payment, the rest 70% of the total contract value to be paid by T/T after inspection by buyer in seller's factory while before delivery.
Delivery: 30 days after receipt of advance payment
Service: we send technician to your country to fix the machine.The buyer should bear all the cost including: visa, Round trip tickets and suitable accommodation, also buyer should pay salary 80USD/day.
Warranty: 12 months limited warranty
During warranty: parts are free but buyer pay for the shipping fee.
Q: Why we are your best choice?
A: We have direct factory and many years of export experience, and offer the best price with high quality product, timely delivery, also have good after-sales service, therefore with good reputation on boards and with many clients have good long-term business relationship.
Q: Are you trading company or manufacturer ?
A: We are factory. Certainly if you need other special product, we will do our best to help you, so we can build a long-term business relationship.
Q: Can I order the product with special size?
A: Of course you can, also we will produce the products according to your detail requests.
Contact Person: Mr. jack
Tel: +86 18932785588