Home
Products
About Us
Factory Tour
Quality Control
Contact Us
Request A Quote
Home ProductsMetal Shearing Machine

4 Blade Sheet Metal Shearing Machine Speed 20-25 M/Min ISO9001 Certification

Good quality Roofing Sheet Roll Forming Machine for sales
I'm Online Chat Now

4 Blade Sheet Metal Shearing Machine Speed 20-25 M/Min ISO9001 Certification

China 4 Blade Sheet Metal Shearing Machine Speed 20-25 M/Min ISO9001 Certification supplier
4 Blade Sheet Metal Shearing Machine Speed 20-25 M/Min ISO9001 Certification supplier 4 Blade Sheet Metal Shearing Machine Speed 20-25 M/Min ISO9001 Certification supplier 4 Blade Sheet Metal Shearing Machine Speed 20-25 M/Min ISO9001 Certification supplier

Large Image :  4 Blade Sheet Metal Shearing Machine Speed 20-25 M/Min ISO9001 Certification

Product Details:

Place of Origin: HEBEI
Brand Name: ST
Certification: CE, ISO
Model Number: 1300mm

Payment & Shipping Terms:

Minimum Order Quantity: 1 set
Price: contact the sales,she will give you the best offer
Packaging Details: the machine is nude
Delivery Time: 30-40 work days
Payment Terms: L/C, T/T, Western Union
Supply Ability: 20 set per month
Contact Now
Detailed Product Description
Certification: ISO9001, CE And ISO Condition: New
Shaft Material: High Grade NO. 45 Carbon Wrought Steel Cutting Blade: Cr12 Mould Steel With Quenched Treatment
Blade: 4 Speed: 20-25m/min

steel sheet coil slitting metal shearing machine manufacturer

1. Company information

SHI TONG COLD ROLL FORMING MACHINARY CO.,Ltd is a professional manufacturer designing and producing roll forming machines established in June 2000. 

Products mainly include trapezoidal steel roof/wall panel machine, C&Z shape purline machine, high-way guardrail machine, sandwich panel production line, deck forming machine, C U L light keel machine, shutter slat door forming machine, cutting machine, downpipe machine, gutter machine, etc.

 

2. At Shitong, sheet metal coil processing systems are worked to the highest industrial standards to ensure operating efficiency and long-lasting durability. Based on our complete design capability, our experienced technical team can match our technology with your production needs to achieve a most efficient and profitable operation.

And our complete production line of feeders, straighteners, uncoilers and other ancillary press equipments that can be supplied as an integrated coil system or as stand-alone systems can fully meet your coil processing needs in you press rooms and factories.

 
3. Our Services

1. Free technical support and free accessories supply.

2. Engineer available to service machinery overseas.

3. One year warranty is provided.

4. Long life technical guidance for free.

5. We always offer technical support, quick response, all your inquire will be replied in 24 hours.

 

4. Terms of Payment: 30% of the total contract value paid by T/T as down payment, the rest 70% of the total contract value to be paid by T/T after inspection by buyer in seller's factory while before delivery.

Delivery: 30 days after receipt of advance payment

Service: we send technician to your country to fix the machine.The buyer should bear all the cost including: visa, Round trip tickets and suitable accommodation, also buyer should pay salary 80USD/day.

Warranty: 12 months limited warranty

During warranty: parts are free but buyer pay for the shipping fee.

 

5. Machine picture

4 Blade Sheet Metal Shearing Machine Speed 20-25 M/Min ISO9001 Certification4 Blade Sheet Metal Shearing Machine Speed 20-25 M/Min ISO9001 Certification4 Blade Sheet Metal Shearing Machine Speed 20-25 M/Min ISO9001 Certification

FAQ

1) Q: Are you manufacturer or trading company?

A: We are manufacturer factory .

 

2) Q: Do you provide installing and training overseas?

A: Overseas machine install and worker training services are optional.

 

3) Q: How is your after sales support?

A: We provide technical support online as well as overseas services by skillful technicians.

Contact Details
BOTOU SHITONG COLD ROLL FORMING MACHINERY MANUFACTURING CO.,LTD

Contact Person: Jessie

Tel: +8613230728517

Send your inquiry directly to us (0 / 3000)