Payment & Shipping Terms:
|Name:||Roller Shutter Door Roll Forming Machine||Thickness Of Matrial:||0.5-1mm|
|Forming Steps:||12 Steps||Machine Frame:||High Strength Steel|
|Cutting System:||Hydraulic Cylinder||Usage:||Shutter Door Frame|
garage door roll forming machine,
roller shutter door making machine
Steel side guide rail shutter door roll forming machine with hydraulic cutting system
1. Steel side guide rail shutter door roll forming machine with hydraulic cutting system
---- Good quality: We have a professional designer and experienced engineer team.And the raw material and accessories we use are good.
---- Good service: we provide the technical support for whole life of our machines.
---- Elegant apperance:Protect the machine from rust and the painted colour can be customized
---- Reasonable price:We offer the best price in our industry.
2. Steel side guide rail shutter door roll forming machine with hydraulic cutting system parameters
|Suitable Material||Colored Steel plate, Galvanized Board, Aluminum Plate|
|Color||As you like|
|Appearance size (About)||5.0*0.8*1.3m|
|Rows of rollers||12 rows|
|Rolling material||45# steel,roller surfaces polishing, hard plating|
|Diameter of shaft||38mm|
|Total power||4 KW|
|Cutter material||Cr12 Heat Treatment|
|Electronic control system||PLC, Touch Screen, Encoding counter|
|1||Manual uncoiler||1 set|
|2||Feeding and leveling device||1 set|
|3||Roll forming system||1 set|
|4||Hydraulic punching and cutting||1 set|
|5||Product support frame||1 set|
|6||PLC Control System||1 set|
3. roll forming machine company profiles
The company is specialized in manufacturing Color steel forming machinery, C and Z purling machine, Glazed tile forming machine, steel structural floor panel roll forming machine, sandwich panel roll forming machine, highway guardrail forming machine, downspout forming machine, car panel roll forming machine, roll shutter door roll forming machine, sheet slitting equipment, and other equipment accessories.
4. Service and Terms
Terms of Payment: 30% of the total contract value paid by T/T as down payment, the rest 70% ofthe total contract value to be paid by T/T after inspection by buyer in seller's factory while before delivery.
Delivery: 30 days after receipt of advance payment
Service: we send technician to your country to fix the machine.The buyer should bear all the cost including: visa, Roundtrip tickets and suitable accommodation, also buyer should pay salary 100USD/day.
Warranty: 12 months limited warranty
During warranty: parts are free but buyer pay for the shipping fee
Q1:Are you trading company or factory?Can we visit your factory?
A:We have our own production line and factory.Warmly welcome to our factory. Once we have your schedule, we will arrange the professional sales team to follow up your case.
Q2: What's your after-sale service?
A: We'll provide engineer overseas service to help you install and debug the machine,in addition,free replacement of parts in one year warranty.
Q3: How is your Payment Term?
A:T/T,L/C ,Western Union
Q4: What’s your delivery time?
A:Normally it is about 45 days, but we will delivery as soon as possible
Q5: How about the trade terms?
A:EXW,FOB,CFR,CIF will be accepted.
Q6: Do you accept private label? Customize logo printed or package ?
A:Yes,they are all welcome as your request.
6. Roll forming machine pictures:
Contact Person: jack
Tel: +86 18932785588