Home
Products
About Us
Factory Tour
Quality Control
Contact Us
Request A Quote
News
BOTOU SHITONG COLD ROLL FORMING MACHINERY MANUFACTURING CO.,LTD
Home ProductsSheet Metal Roll Forming Machines

south africa popular design 686 type ibr roof Sheet Metal Roll Forming Machines

China BOTOU SHITONG COLD ROLL FORMING MACHINERY MANUFACTURING CO.,LTD certification
I'm Online Chat Now

south africa popular design 686 type ibr roof Sheet Metal Roll Forming Machines

south africa popular design 686 type ibr roof Sheet Metal Roll Forming Machines
south africa popular design 686 type ibr roof Sheet Metal Roll Forming Machines south africa popular design 686 type ibr roof Sheet Metal Roll Forming Machines south africa popular design 686 type ibr roof Sheet Metal Roll Forming Machines south africa popular design 686 type ibr roof Sheet Metal Roll Forming Machines

Large Image :  south africa popular design 686 type ibr roof Sheet Metal Roll Forming Machines

Product Details:
Place of Origin: China
Brand Name: ST
Certification: ISO CE
Model Number: 686
Payment & Shipping Terms:
Minimum Order Quantity: 1set
Price: contact me
Packaging Details: nude
Delivery Time: 30 days
Payment Terms: L/C, T/T, Western Union
Supply Ability: 15 sets per month
Detailed Product Description
Roller Material: Chromed Hard Chrome Plating, 45#steel Dimension(l*w*h): Depend On Your Need
Production Capacity: 8-12m/min Control System: PLC(Touch Screen)
Thickness: 0.3-0.7mm Power: 4KW
High Light:

steel sheet roll forming machine

,

metal roofing sheet making machine

south africa popular design 686 type ibr roof Sheet Metal Roll Forming Machines

 

What is the parameters of the color steel galvanized metal trapezoidal roof tile sheet roll forming machine ?

 

No. Spc.
1 suitable material Color Steel plate, galvanized sheet
2 Feeding width 925mm
3 Rows of rollers 15 rows
4 Main power 4kw
5 Hydraulic power 3kw
6 Main frame 300 H steel
7 Thickness of raw material 0.3-0.8mm
8 Transportation system Chain transportation
9 Thickness of chain 1.0inches
10 Productivity 8-12m/min
11 Out diameter of shaft 70mm (solid shaft)
12 Material of shaft Material of shaft
13 Roller material 45# steel polished and coated with chrome HRC55-60°
14 Shear mould Gr12
15 Voltage 380V 50Hz 3phases
16 Control system

 

PLC Frequency Control System with touch screen

 

How do order?

 

Step 1: Tell us your requirements
Step 2: Quoataion will be sent based on your requirement. Solution will be recommended to you as the alternative
Step 3: Negotiate and confrim each details for goods, trading terms and so on, get agreement and sign contract.
Step 4: Advanced payment and production
Step 5: Factory Examine Goods/ rectify and reform to meet the requirements of contract.
Step 6: Balance payment and shipping
Step 7: Handing Shipping files to help clients get goods from transporter in time.
Step 8: Clients get goods and go into warranty time.

 

 

How is the payment ?

 

T/T( 30% by T/T in advance, the rest 70% to be paid by T/T after you inspect the Product in seller's factory before delivery )

south africa popular design 686 type ibr roof Sheet Metal Roll Forming Machines 0south africa popular design 686 type ibr roof Sheet Metal Roll Forming Machines 1

FAQ

A:- What service can you provide before order?

- About the pre-sale service. We provide you answers of all your questions on our machines, such as technical parameter, price, payment terms, etc. If you wanna visit our factory and check the machines, we also can send you invitation letter and give you our warmest welcome.

B:- Can you finish the machine during the delivery time?

- We will finish the machine in time according to determined lead time.

C:- Can you provide some spare parts?

- Yes, of course. The quick-wear parts are sent to you together with the machine.

D:- What is the after- sale service?

- About the after-sales service. We can send technician to your country to fix the machine. The buyer should bear all the cost including: visa, Round trip ticket and suitable accommodation, also buyer should pay the salary 100USD/day.

The warranty is one year. and we will provide the technical support for the whole life. It is free to maintain the machine the first year after buying, including changing the main components. The first year hence, you will pay for our technician $100 per day to maintain the machine. And the components are not free, if you need to get it from us.

E:- Any other service?

- We can manufacture, design, installation and debug various roll forming machines including standard and customized machines.

It is free to assemble machine and train your works, but the buyer should pay for the round-trip airplane ticket, and arrange accommodation during that time.

F:- Can you accept OEM?

- We can accept OEM.

Contact Details
BOTOU SHITONG COLD ROLL FORMING MACHINERY MANUFACTURING CO.,LTD

Contact Person: jack

Tel: +86 15930785588

Send your inquiry directly to us (0 / 3000)